Live Coding - Series
This series shows me taking a static Bootstrap HTML site and making it dynamic by putting it into Umbraco CMS.
This is part 7 of the series.
In this video you will see me:
- Add Archetype to the project
- Create a custom data type using Archetype
- Make Featured Items List editable in Umbraco
- Show you how to get an image Url from a media picker
- Show you how to get a page Url from a content picker
If you want to see more, go to my channel https://www.livecoding.tv/prjseal/
Want to thank me?
If I've helped you out and you want to thank me, why not buy me a coffee?
A .NET Web Developer from Derby (UK) who specialises in building Content Management System (CMS) websites using MVC with Umbraco as a framework. Paul is passionate about web development and programming as a whole. Apart from when he's with his wife and son, if he's not writing code, he's thinking about it or listening to a podcast about it.